The 2018 Louis Bonduelle Conference will be held on Tuesday 12 June 2018 at the UNESCO Headquarters in Paris.
This theme of this major event for the foundation is “The City & Agriculture: Reconciliation or Dissociation?” and is organised in partnership with the UNESCO Chair in World Food Systems.
Various experts will meet with Christophe Bonduelle, the President of the Louis Bonduelle Foundation, and Nicolas Bricas, Director of the UNESCO Chair in World Food Systems to discuss the status quo and share their expertise and good practices for urban farming.
- Florent Quellier, Historian
- Joelle Zask, Philosopher
- Antoine Jacobsohn, Manager of the “Royal Vegetable Garden”
- Christine Aubry, Agronomist
- Nicole Darmon, Nutritionist
- Julie Le Gall, Geographer