If the radishes are very big, cut them into slices and lightly salt to soften. Leave to stand for 30 minutes before proceeding with the recipe. You can also use red radishes, which do not need to be macerated beforehand. A light, fresh recipe idea for the summer.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 4 large black radishes
- 2 artichoke hearts (jarred or canned)
- 1 tomato
- 1 small bunch of coriander
- 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- salt, pepper
- Peel the radishes.
- Wash them under water, drain and slice.
- In a bowl, add salt, pepper and lemon juice. Add the olive oil and emulsify.
- Add the sliced radish and mix.
- Allow to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, drain the artichoke hearts and chop.
- Peel the tomato and cut into cubes.
- Combine everything in the bowl. Rinse the coriander and pat dry.
- Scatter the chopped coriander leaves directly on the sliced radishes. Serve.