Packed with fibre and calcium, you can turn this entrée into a light meal by adding more salad leaves and tomato.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 4 goat’s cheese (Crottin de Chavignol or similar)
- 150 g salad
- 2 large black radishes
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 Speculoos biscuits
- salt, pepper
- Cut the vegetables and arrange on a bed of salad on each plate.
- Bring the wine, honey and thyme to boil for a few minutes.
- Remove from the heat and add a knob of butter to the sauce.
- Mix well and leave to cool.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the remaining honey and thyme on top of the goat’s cheese and bake in the oven.
- Arrange on each plate of salad.
- Crumble the biscuits on top of the hot cheese, top with sauce and serve.
You can substitute the thyme with savoury and add nuts to the salad for a lovely crunchy texture.