For a more velvety texture, add a dash of cream. A tasty sauce to liven up fish and vegetables, raw or cooked.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 3 heads of garlic
- 2 lemons
- olive oil
- fleur de sel (sea salt crystals), pepper
- Peel the garlic cloves, crush them and then mince them in a mortar with 5 pinches of to obtain a smooth paste.
- Slowly add the olive oil while whipping continuously.
- Press the lemons and add the juice, while continuing to whip the mixture to form a sauce.
- Add pepper and keep refrigerated.