An appetizer or a starter to share with friends or family, perfect for starting a meal. This recipe provides potassium which contributes to normal muscle function.
Ingredients (serves 6):
- 1 packet of smoked lardoons
- 1 puff pastry
- 4 carrots
- 2 zucchini (courgette)
- 2 tbsp. of fromage frais (soft white cheese)
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C, gas mark 7 and boil some water in a saucepan.
- Halve the pastry and fry the bacon in the pan.
- Cut into slices the carrots and zucchini and plunge them into boiling water for 15 minutes.
- Once cooked, add the vegetables to the pan with the fried bacon. Mix everything for three short minutes.
- Make a small pile of this mixture on each pastry and close them in a rectangle shape. Then put in the oven for 5 minutes.
Other vegetables are also a delight with this recipe: aubergines, artichokes, leeks, mushrooms. A recipe costing less than 10 euros and accessible to all.