A vegetable tart to share with friends. Spinach and zucchini provide some essential vitamins (beta-carotene, B9 and C) that contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 2 shortcrusts
- 150g frozen spinach
- 150g frozen zucchini (courgettes)
- 150g of feta
- 2 eggs
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 2 tbsp. of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 210 ° C, gas mark 7 and fry the spinach and zucchini in a pan with a little olive oil.
- In a bowl, chop the parsley and crush the feta with the back of a fork. Add the eggs, salt and pepper.
- Beat well, and next add the spinach and zucchini.
- Spread one of the pastry in a tart mould and cover with the preparation. Close the tart with the second pastry crust and pierce a small hole in the middle.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
Add some spices or mixed herbs for a more intense taste in the mouth! A recipe costing less than 10 euros and available to all.