A simple to make recipe that will satisfy the taste buds of young and old alike. A lot of Vitamin A waiting for you in this dish. It will contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system and maintains normal skin.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- ½ cauliflower
- 3 eggs
- 1 bag of grated cheese
- 200g of flour
- ½ packet of baking powder
- 8 tbsp. of milk
- 1 tbsp. of olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C, gas mark 6. Put the flour into a bowl and add the eggs, milk, oil and yeast.
- Mix everything thoroughly with a whisk.
- Cut the cauliflower into small pieces and place them in the microwave for 4 minutes at full power.
- Then add to the dough with half of the grated cheese.
- Pour into a greased tin and pour the rest of the cheese grated over the dough.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
Add a few leaves of salad and a dairy and / or fruit, for a whole meal. A recipe costing less than 5 euros and accessible to all.