The secret of low-fat cooking is often in the utensils you use: a good non-stick pan can save you a lot of cooking fat… and calories. If you are really hungry: increase the quantity of courgettes and serve with a generous portion of bread.
Ingredients (serve 1):
- 130 g chicken or turkey breast
- 250 g sliced frozen courgettes
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp low-fat crème fraîche
- Salt and white pepper
- Sauté the frozen courgettes in a non-stick pan over a medium heat for 10 minutes, seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Cook until pale gold in colour. Set aside.
- Cook the chicken breast in the same pan over a high heat for 4 minutes on each side.
- Then add the crème fraîche and curry powder. Stir well to coat the meat with the sauce.
- Serve with the courgettes on the side.