An easy traditional recipe full of vitamins, mainly vitamin A which helps maintain a healthy vision and normal skin.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- Roughly chop the tomatoes and avocado.
- Mix the lemon juice, the avocado and tomatoes in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Then beat the eggs, milk, salt and pepper to get a homogeneous preparation.
- Pour the preparation into a pan and cook.
- Split the omelette into 2. Then add the filling on each omelette and wrap.
Other vegetables also go nicely with this recipe: mushroom, potato. Add some aromatic herbs: chives, parsley to bring freshness to the dish. A recipe costing less than 5 Euros and accessible to all.