A light and tasty recipe, ideal as a starter to share with friends or family. A starter full of vitamin C that will help to protect cells against oxidative stress and increase the absorption of iron.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 4 large zucchini (courgette)
- 1 ball of mozzarella
- 3 tbsp. of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Wash the zucchini and put in a large saucepan with salted water for 10 minutes.
- Refresh under cold water.
- Cut the hat of the zucchini and scoop out with a teaspoon.
- Dice the mozzarella.
- Season the mozzarella with salt & pepper and olive oil.
- Fill the zucchini with the preparation and put in the oven for 10 minutes.
Add few slices of cured ham and some aromatic herbs: parsley, chives to bring freshness to the recipe. A recipe costing less than 5 Euro and accessible to all.