An asparagus recipe ideal for evening meals. Full of vitamins and minerals that will help maintain normal blood pressure and contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 1 bunch of green asparagus
- 2 handfuls of pitted black olives
- ½ baguette
- 4 tbsp. of parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp. of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Boil some water in a saucepan and cook the asparagus in the salted boiling water for 5 minutes. Dice the asparagus.
- Crush the olives.
- Cut the parmesan in thin strips or shavings, mix with the asparagus, the black olives in a salad bowl with a little oil, salt and pepper.
- Slice the baguette thinly and grill in a toaster or the oven.
- On each baguette place some shavings of parmesan and then add the filling.
Add some aromatic herbs: parsley, chervil, chives that will highlight the delicate taste and aroma of the asparagus. A recipe costing less than 5 Euro and accessible to all.