What better way to wake up the taste buds: an explosion of flavours for the palate. A dish full of vitamins that contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 2 avocados
- 1 bag of crisps
- 1 pack of vegetable sticks: cucumber, carrots
- 1 shallot
- 1 tsp. of Tabasco
- 2 tbsp. of lemon juice
- 2 tsp. of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Peel the avocados (as you do for fruits).
- Finely chop the shallot.
- Dice the avocados and place in a bowl and crush with a fork.
- Add the crushed shallot, Tabasco, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Mix thoroughly to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- Place the mixture in the fridge before serving.
- Arrange some crisps in a bowl and the vegetables sticks in another one.
To get a creamy guacamole, use ripe avocados. For a tastier guacamole, add some coriander and onions. A recipe costing less than 5 Euro and accessible to all.