With grated cheese, you have a whole spinach meal and a good dinner that you can complete with a green salad and / or a fruit.
Ingredients (serves 5):
- 800 g frozen spinach leaves
- 100 g frozen brunoise (very thin cubes of carrot, celery, mushrooms)
- 1 liter of vegetable bouillon
- 200 g risonis (rice-shaped pasta)
- 20 g melted butter
- Salt, pepper
- In a pan, make the butter and brunoise melt.
- Pour the bouillon when the brunoise is colored and make it boil.
- Add the risonis, reduce heat and fry for about ten minutes.
- When the risonis are done, add frozen spinach in the pan and cook them for about two minutes. Salt and pepper.
- Serve the soup very hot.
Serve the soup with a little of grated cheese.