To make this into a light and healthy meal, simply add a green salad and a dairy product!
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 450 g corn on the cob
- 30 g butter
- 2 red peppers
- 1 small onion
- 4 knife points of Cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 750 ml vegetable stock
- Cook the corn (removed from the cob), peppers and onion in the butter for 10 minutes over a low heat with the lid on, stirring occasionally.
- Add the flour, stir and remove from the heat.
- Now add the vegetable stock and return to the boil; leave to cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove half of the vegetables and blend the soup.
- Return the vegetables to the pan and season with salt, pepper and Cayenne pepper.
You can use canned corn for this recipe.