Some doughnuts to share with friends or family as an appetizer or starter. A recipe rich in vitamins that contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system and provides energy and vitality!
Ingredients (serves 8):
- 1 bag of frozen chopped onions
- 1 handful of green beans
- 1 large carrot
- 2 mushrooms
- 150 g of flour
- 1 egg
- Soak the mushrooms in warm water for 20 minutes. Slice the carrot into sticks.
- Preparation of the batter: Pour the flour into a bowl and add an egg and a little water. Spread the dough.
- Add the previously cooked vegetables in a pan and mix well!
- Prepare doughnuts by incorporating each vegetable in the dough.
- Slide each doughnut in a pan of hot oil and fry for 5 minutes then drain on paper towel.