A dish providing vitamin C, which helps protect the cells against oxidative stress and provides energy and vitality for the rest of the day.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- Wash the potatoes and bake for 30 minutes, gas mark 6, 180° C.
- Meanwhile, peel and chop the onions.
- In a frying pan, brown the onions. Add the diced zucchini and sausage meat that you have previously crushed with a fork and cook for 15 minutes over medium heat.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and cut the top. Then using a small spoon scoop out the flesh.
- In a bowl, mix the potato flesh, a little olive oil, parsley (finely chopped with scissors), salt, pepper, the cooked sausage, the onions and the zucchini.
- Put the mixture into the emptied potatoes and then bake for 20 minutes.
Serve with salad and finish with a dairy product and / or fruit for a complete and balanced meal. A recipe costing less than 10 euros and accessible to all.