A creamy and tasty recipe, ideal for festive meals. A dish full of vitamins that will contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 600g of potatoes
- 1 celeriac
- 1 onion
- 1 shallot
- 4 tbsp. of double cream
- 1 tsp. of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Peel the celery and potatoes with a vegetable peeler and dice.
- Put into a saucepan filled with salty water, cook for 30 minutes and then drain.
- Chop the onion and shallot and fry for a few minutes in a pan with a little oil.
- Crush the vegetables with a fork to obtain a mash.
- Add the double cream, pepper, onion and shallot.
Serve with red meat, poultry and game. A recipe costing less than 5 Euro and accessible to all.