An original dish that revised the classic “tarte Tatin”: vegetables are on the menu! A recipe providing magnesium and potassium to contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 2 aubergines (eggplant)
- 2 zucchini (courgette)
- 1 jar of tomato coulis
- 1/2 jar of black olives
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 1 mug of grated Gruyère (100g)
- 1 tbsp. of chopped shallots
- 1 tbsp. of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 210 ° C, gas mark 7. Oil a tart mould.
- Cut the aubergines and zucchini into thin strips and arrange in the mould. Season with salt and pepper; add the shallot and tomato coulis.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and arrange some black olives and cover with the pastry do not forget to prick with a fork. Firmly press the edges inside the mould.
- Bake the tart for 40 minutes and then flip on a plate. Sprinkle with grated Gruyère.
Add some dices of cheese: goat, feta or “bleu d Auvergne”. For a balanced meal, serve with a tossed salad. A recipe costing less than 5 Euro and accessible to all.