A tasty dish, low in calories, which will succumb to the taste buds of young and old alike. Will provide vitamins that contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system. An original dish which will make you discover the flavours of the Asian cuisine.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 4 rice cakes
- 3 zucchini (courgettes)
- 2 carrots
- Hot Sauce
- Sauce served with the dish: 1tbsp of water, 1 tsp. of vinegar, a little bit of shredded carrots, 1 pinch of sugar
- Slice the carrots and zucchini.
- Mix the finely chopped vegetables with the oil, hot sauce, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Place the rice cakes in another bowl of hot water to soften slightly. Do not leave for too long in hot water so they do not end up mushy! Place on paper towels.
- Pour some garnish in the centre of each cake, and then roll.
- Arrange on plates with some salad.
For a complete and balanced meal, add some cheese to the menu or finish with a dairy product. A recipe costing less than 5 euros and accessible to all.