An original recipe that will delight your guests by letting them discover another way to cook vegetables. The carrot provides beta-carotene which helps maintain normal vision.
Ingredients (serves 6):
- Open the pack of crackers.
- Peel and cut the vegetables into slices.
- Place the sliced vegetables over the crackers.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Put in the oven for 3 minutes to brown the crackers.
Other vegetables go very well with this recipe: beetroot, Jerusalem artichoke, black radish, zucchini… A recipe costing less than 5 euros and accessible to all.