This is an ideal dish to serve cold in summer but is also perfect as a starter for a hearty winter meal.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- Cut the courgettes into very thin slices and arrange them on the plates.
- Sprinkle with very finely chopped shallots and chives and drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Place 4 round slices of goat’s cheese on each plate.
- Toast the pine nuts lightly and sprinkle over each plate. Sprinkle generously with lemon juice.
- Place in the refrigerator for a minimum of 3 hours and season with salt and pepper before serving.
Serve with small wholegrain bread crouton. For 4 persons as a starter, 2 persons as a main meal.