A delicious way of starting a meal... or make it the centrepiece of the whole occasion! Green bean clafoutis can also be eaten cold. Replace the green beans with other vegetables such as peas, sliced carrots, chestnuts, pumpkin, etc.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 500 g cooked green beans
- 3 small pots natural fromage frais
- 50 g smoked bacon, chopped
- Salt, pepper
- 1/4 litre milk
- 3 tbsp flour
- 2 whole eggs
- Place the green beans and chopped bacon in a gratin dish suitable for use in a microwave.
- Pour the milk into a blender and add the whole eggs, fromage frais, flour, salt and pepper.
- Blend for a few seconds. Pour the mixture into the dish and cook in the microwave in the “cook + grill” position for 15 minutes.
- If your microwave does not have this function, cook on maximum power for 15 minutes.
- Continue to cook for a further 5 minutes if necessary.
- Otherwise, cook in a traditional oven for 25 minutes.