A starter that’s full of flavour and packed with rare and precious micronutrients. The nutritional density of this dish (the concentration of micronutrients compared with its energy content) is particularly beneficial.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 400 g fresh or frozen clams
- 500 g lamb’s lettuce juice of 1 lemon
- olive oil
- salt, pepper.
- Prepare and wash the lamb’s lettuce.
- Just before you sit down, pan fry the clams in olive oil for 3 minutes on each side to brown them slightly.
- Deglaze the pan with two tablespoons of water.
- Make a vinaigrette with the lemon juice, pepper, salt, 2 tbsp olive oil and the cooking juices.
- Arrange the warm clams on the lamb’s lettuce as you serve.