Frozen ribs or chicories can also be used, but do keep some swiss chards for a very pleasant acidity. A whole recipe for a well-balance meal. Finish with a fresh or cooked fruit.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 6 large stems of Swiss chard
- 2 Morteau sausages (cooked for 15 to 20 minutes in boiling water)
- 3/4 litre stock
- 30 g butter
- 30 g flour
- 150 ml crème fraîche
- 80 g grated Comté
- 1 lemon juice
- Salt, pepper
- Cut the Swiss chard stems into 4 to 5 cm sticks and cook in boiling water with lemon juice added to it.
- Refresh and drain.
- Make the cheese sauce: make a roux with the flour and butter and add the stock; leave to cook for 10 to 15 minutes, add the crème fraîche and season.
- Arrange the chard stems in a gratin dish, add the sliced sausages, cover with the sauce, sprinkle with grated Comté and place under the grill to brown.