A dish rich in Vitamin C and B9 that will keep your energy and vitality level up for the rest of the day.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 1 pack of frozen zucchini
- 1 pack of frozen chopped onions
- 200 g of macaroni pasta
- 1 sausage
- 3 tbsp. of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Fry the zucchini and onions in a pan with a little oil, until brown.
- In a saucepan heat some water to cook the macaroni pasta.
- Having cut the sausage in half, remove the skin and shred the flesh over the pan and sauté for 10 minutes.
- Add the macaroni and mix with salt and pepper.
For a healthy and balanced meal, add some calcium by finishing with a dairy product or some cheese and a fruit. A recipe costing less than 10 euros and accessible to all.