A sweet and salty mix that will delight the taste buds of young and old alike. A dish full of vitamins that will contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 aubergines (eggplant)
- 1 zucchini (courgette)
- 1 can of peaches in syrup
- 1 tsp. of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the chicken into small strips and cook in a little oil.
- Open the can of peaches and add 4 to 6 halves of peaches into the frying pan.
- When the chicken and the peaches are simmering, slice the zucchini and aubergine.
- Add to the frying pan for 4 to 5 minutes until golden brown.
- Arrange in a dish.
Substitute the can of peaches with a can of pears in syrup or a can of pineapple. Serve with basmati rice.