A tomato salad coming from Italy, ideal for summer meals. A salad full of minerals and vitamins contributing to the normal functioning of the immune system.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 4 potatoes
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 eggs
- 150g of diced ham
- 8 large pickles
- 1 jar of mayonnaise
- Olive oil , vinegar, mustard
- Salt and pepper
- Boil water in 2 saucepans. In the first saucepan, cook the potatoes for 20 minutes and in the second one, the eggs for 10 minutes.
- Peel the potatoes and remove the egg shelf once passed under cold water.
- Dice the tomatoes and potatoes, slice the eggs and pickles, and place in a bowl.
- Sauce preparation: in a bowl mix 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise with a dash of oil and vinegar and a teaspoon of mustard, a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Mix the sauce with the salad and refrigerate for a few moments.
Add some olive to the recipe and it is a Mediterranean atmosphere guaranteed! For a sauce full of freshness opt for a home-made mayonnaise. A recipe costing less than 5 Euro and accessible to all.