The avocado is a nutritional treasure: in this recipe, paired with melon, high in provitamin A and fibre, it will do wonders for your micronutrient intake.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 1 melon
- 2 avocados
- 50 g pine nuts
- 1 orange, unprepared
- Olive oil
- Sea salt, white pepper
- Brown the pine nuts in a frying pan for 3 minutes, without allowing them to harden.
- Wash the orange and remove the zest. Remove the juice.
- Prepare the sauce: mix the orange juice, salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Peel the avocados and the melon and cut into strips. Arrange the avocado and melon strips attractively on the plates.
- Sprinkle with ground pine nuts and orange zest. Cover with sauce and serve.
You can accompany this salad with peeled prawns or scampi tails for special occasions.