A delicious way of preparing your skin for the sun: provitamin A is excellent for the complexion and helps fight the free radicals generated by the sun’s rays.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 1 melon, ripe
- ¼ watermelon
- 200 g mozzarella balls
- 1/2 bunch fresh mint
- 1 spoon olive oil
- A few drops of balsamic vinegar
- Salt, white pepper
- Cut the melon in half, de-seed and cut into balls.
- Cut the watermelon into segments and remove the seeds.
- Mix the melon and watermelon together.
- Add the mint (washed and dried), salt and pepper.
- Pour the preparation into large glasses and refrigerate.
- To serve, add the mozzarella balls, a few drops of balsamic vinegar and a trickle of olive oil.
A fresh, light entrée, ideal for a summer’s day. You can season it with lemon juice.