Tzaziki is eaten as a starter or as an appetizer. It is a fresh and light way to start your meal.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 1 cucumber
- 300 g cream cheese 20% fat
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt, Pepper
- Grossly peel and mix the cucumber.
- Spin the cucumber purée with a small strainer.
- Mix the mustard with chopped garlic clove, cream cheese and olive oil.
- Add the cucumber purée. Salt and pepper.
- Serve very fresh.
You can add a few dill or mint strands to the preparation.