The sweet-and-savoury taste goes well with roasted poultry. The oil improves the assimilation of the beta carotene – don’t leave it out!
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 1 red kuri squash (1kg)
- 12 shallots
- 2 table spoons of liquid honey
- 2 table spoons of olive oil
- salt, pepper
- 1 sprig of thyme
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (Th7).
- Peel the squash and remove the seeds.
- Cut it in small pieces.
- Peel the shallots and put them in a basin with the squash.
- Season with salt and pepper, add thyme, honey and oil, and mix well to coat the vegetables.
- Put the preparation in an oven dish and let it cook for 35 min., turning it over halfway through.
- The vegetables should be golden brown and tender. Serve.