An ideal starter for summer evenings to share with family or friends. Pepper and tomato provide a lots of vitamin C, which enhances the iron absorption and helps protect cells against oxidative stress.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- Place the peppers into boiling water for 10 minutes so that their flesh softens.
- Then rinse them under cold water to cool.
- Cut the hat of the peppers
- Cook the rice and then drain it.
- Place the tomatoes for 1 minute into boiling water, then refresh in ice water, next peel and cut the flesh into small dices.
- In a bowl, mix the mayonnaise, rice, drained and flaked tuna and the diced tomatoes, salt and pepper.
- Fill the peppers and do not forget to put the little hat on!
Add some shallots to the recipe to accentuate the flavours of the dish. A recipe costing less than 10 euros and available to all.