A starter so easy to prepare and ideal for summer evenings to enjoy with friends and family. This recipe provides beta-carotene and vitamin B9, which contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- Wash the tomatoes and cucumber.
- Dice the tomatoes and cucumber.
- Peel the shallot and chop.
- In a bowl, mix the yogurt and the vegetables with the shallot and do not forget to season.
- Spread the mixture over the French toast.
Use toast instead of French toast. A starter costing less than 5 euros and accessible to all.