Discover Mexican cuisine with this spicy dish, an explosion of flavours! A recipe full of vitamins which contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 2 tostadas (Mexican pancakes)
- 2 turkey breasts
- 6 small tomatoes
- 1 can of sweet corn
- 100 g of cheddar
- 1 cucumber
- 1 onion
- 2 tbsp. of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, gas mark 6 and then rinse the corn and peel and chop the onion.
- Cut the tomatoes into quarters, and then slice the cucumber once peeled off. Mix them with the corn, the onion, the salt and pepper and the oil.
- Brown the turkey breast for 7 minutes in a frying pan with a little oil. Once cooked, cut in thin strips and add to the filling, season with salt and pepper and add few drops of Tabasco.
- On a baking tray, place the tostadas filled with the mixture and few dices of cheddar and bake for 15 minutes.
Serve with a few seasoned leaves of green salad, and then finish with some cheese or a dairy product and/or a fruit, for a complete meal! A recipe costing less than 10 Euro and accessible to all.