A cocktail of vitamins and fibers for a very fresh recipe which can be served with whole wheat bread croutons.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 120 g frozen green beans
- 120 g frozen small peas
- 1 zucchini
- ½ cucumber
- ½ green pepper
- ½ onion
- Flat parsley
- 1 garlic clove
- Olive oil
- Xérès vinegar
- Salt, pepper
- Peel and mince the onion.
- Cut zucchini, cucumber, green pepper without peeling them.
- In a pan of boiling water, put small peas, green beans, zucchini dices and minced onion.
- Let them bake for 3 minutes so that vegetables remain crunchy. Drain.
- Peel and chop the garlic clove.
- Put small peas, green beans, zucchini dices, onion, cucumber and green pepper dices in the bowl of the mixer.
- Add one teaspoon of Xérès vinegar, two tablespoons of olive oil and chopped garlic.
- Mix everything in order to get a velouté.
- Check the seasoning and put the mixture in glasses.
- Chisel parsley and sprinkle it in the gaspacho.
- Put in the fridge one hour before serving.
Put the cups in the freezer before dressing them in order to have an iced gaspacho.