A great way for bringing vegetables at the aperitif. A light and tasty recipe with vitamin B9 which will contribute to the growth of maternal tissues during pregnancy and reduce fatigue.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 1 bag of frozen mashed carrots
- 1 bag of frozen mashed broccoli
- 1 bag of frozen mashed celery
- 1 bag of crisps or tortillas
- Heat each mash as indicated on the instructions on the bag.
- Once cooked, place in various dishes.
- Serve with the crisps or tortillas; do not forget to add a touch of Tabasco in the purées.
Other vegetables also go nicely with this recipe: zucchini, aubergine, potato, peas… A recipe costing less than 10 Euro and accessible to all.