This recipe contains vitamins and minerals, especially vitamin B9 which contributes to the growth of maternal tissues during pregnancy and normal psychological functions.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 1 can of mushrooms
- 1 can of corn
- 1 tomato
- 1 ball of mozzarella
- 3 eggs
- 2 mugs of flour (200 g)
- ½ pkg of baking powder
- 8 tbsp. of milk
- 2 tbsp. of olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C, gas mark 6
- Preparation of the dough: mix the flour with the yeast in a bowl and add the eggs, milk and oil.
- Cut the tomato and mozzarella into small pieces.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, mushrooms and corn in the dough.
- Pour the mixture into a cake mould.
Serve with salad, and then add some calcium by finishing with some cheese or a dairy product. A full meal guaranteed! A recipe costing less than 5 euros and accessible to all.