For a festive treat, cut a pineapple in two and scoop out the flesh. Fill the 2 halves with the salad and serve. Guaranteed to make an impression.
Ingredients (serves 2):
- 2 large handfuls of rocket
- 1 handful of lettuce
- 1 handful of lamb’s lettuce
- 120 g prawns, peeled
- Olive oil
- 1 slice pineapple
- Salt and pepper
- As the salad leaves are ready to use, simply place them in a salad bowl with the prawns.
- Add the pineapple, cut into dice.
- Drizzle with the juice of a lemon and 2 tbsp oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
The olive oil and prawns make this starter a good source of essential fatty acids as well as iodine and zinc. These trace elements are a rare and precious part of your diet.